
Elaina's playing Titanic on the pirate ship!!!
While Captain Jess is sailing the ship .... arghhhhh

Climbing trees ... hehe and boy are their some amazing ones to climb at the park.

Sliding down the mast on the Pirate ship!

Moa's are alive!!! Who knew they would let you hug them! Its a miracle.

Getting just a wee bit dizzy! Now dont fall you here .... but if you do its ok ... I no first aid ;-)

At the beack! And its a little bit windy!

Emily Putnam Emily Putnam doddily doo ... doddily doo :-)

Ohhh impressive! See I can do handstands for ages! (psst you dont need to no that this just happened to be taken right before I fell down, keep it a secret please :-0 )

And they said I had to do it ... Karate Kid hiiiiii yahhhhh Osu :-)

Ohhh that makes it look pretty! With our amazing black sand that burns your feet in the blazing heat of the summer! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment